In Transit

I've been notified that my comments on this blog are currently not working. I have recieved comments before so I don't know what is going on with that. We're trying to get it fixed. You can post me from "the radical write" if you feel so compelled. I'd love to hear from you.

I'll be posting about some other things very soon. My thoughts for the day:
Prayers are like Heavenly Hugs. We can't get enough of them here.
I have jillions of great memories of my dad, for which I'm grateful.

This tragedy has been difficult, but as death can sometimes do, it brought the "Six Pack" together again. We'll all be seeing each other in one place for the first time in five years. Before that, it was 17 years. For some reason most if us forgot cameras and the roll of film that was shot was...well, it hasn't surfaced yet. I'm not taking any chances this time. I got all manner of recording devices.

Stay tuned. With any luck and a few blessings, you will see us all again, sans parents.

No comments: