Good News Bad News

Good News: My poet friend Robert does NOT have MS. His brain lesions were cause by long term hypertension. The vision in his eye seems to be improving from blind to blurry thanks to a prednosone treatment.
__________________________
Bad News: Dear friend and Playwright "Jack Bunny" lost his beloved pet dog. It breaks my heart. I know how much I miss my cat Coco. I actually met Herman several times. No one growled at me the way he did. I will miss him. My deepest condolences to Jack and his family. Lately every one I talk to is being touched by loss.
____________________________
Good News: I've enjoyed a lot more conversations with my two brothers in the past few days than we've talked in years.
_________________________________
Bad News: Talking to them has been so stressful that my heart has been racing for a day and a half. First, trying to resolve a family property dispute and I an article about one of them is being published... Makes me wonder why they talk to me really. They probably wonder why they bother. I can still feel the love.
_____________________________________
But, with out the good and bad extremes, my life would be a boring flat line. I can't tell you how attractive that looks to me right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Condolences to Jack & fam. Our pets mean so much to us, they really do leave a hole when they go live with God.
Love, Susie