Big Time

"Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream you shall become." James Allen

I've thought about this time and again. When the song Big Time by Peter Gabriel came out, I sang it with relish.



I believe that having a positive attitude can get you pretty far in this life. Certainly, people want to be around positive people (networking). It seems that positive people keep their eyes open for new opportunities (visionary). When they see them, they are more likely to act on them (entrepreneur).

I am also a big believer in having a dream to live for.
Over the years I've changed and upgraded dreams. I've had a house, married, had the one point two children. I started to tire of material things. I don't really need things.
I've traveled a little but not enough to complete a bucket list. At the top is one dream: I freely admit I'd love to be a million dollar author.
For the money? Naaa. I'd most likely give it away, friends, family or to whatever current disaster relief effort prevails. Missions. Missionaries. Scholarships.

What about you? What is your biggest dream?

No comments: