Afterglow


The interview with Rosanne was the highlight of my evening. After down loading it into the computer, Samantha and I listened to the whole thing together. It was really great, sharing a mother daughter moment.
I think that Rosanne gave me a lot of great material to work with and I just want to do right by her. Tomorrow hopefully get it transcribed and queries finished.
When women start taking their power back, instead of wasting energy on striving for some ideal perfection, a lot of things could change in this country...

2 comments:

Jack Petersen said...

Can hardly wait to read it.

JB

Anonymous said...

I read "When women start taking their power back, instead of wasting energy on striving for some ideal perfection, a lot of things could change in this country..."

Then reading "Tomorrow hopefully get it transcribed..."

which would make it today, Wednesday. I can help assure you do get it done.

At http://www.VerbatimIT.com I do this (transcription) every day.

Thanks for writing and interviewing.

Alan

Random mental blip
8:34 a.m. 16 July 2008
"Foozooli took up residence on the road less traveled, sold lemonade to those passing by."