the Rambler Magazine

This magazine bought one of my stories, A Postcard from St. Out There. The editorial staff was prompt in replying and a real pleasure to work with.
This is one of those glossy literary magazines I personally find to be a relatively accurate pulse of people in our fair country, much like The Sun magazine, because the content changes radically from one issue to the next.

If you get the issue I apologize in advance for the S-bomb personally dropped in my story. I've read the entire issue ( there are other bombs) and was particularly moved by The Bardo of Good-bye by Charisse Coleman.

I hesitate to recommend it to my conservative Christian friends. To my writer friends: Check it out and consider submitting a story. They'll make it worth your time. Click on the photo to go straight to their site.

2 comments:

Jack Petersen said...

Is there a link to this magazine?

JB

Lefty Sloane said...

Yes, there is. Click on the photo and it'll take you there.