Eight Random Things

This is round one for me with Blog Tag. In this round, I get to tell you eight random things about me.

1. I just finished The Disappointment Artist. I was disappointed.

2. I bought a huge bag of Eight O'clock coffee. I drink it at 6 a.m.

3. Chocolate gives me a raging headache, I never eat it or crave it.

4. After inheriting a musical instrument, I'm learning to play.

5. In order to read all the unread books I own, at an average of six hours per book, I would need to have 15 and 3/4 completely uninterrupted days.

6. If I lived in a parallel universe, twice as much would be getting done.

7. I prefer to shop for groceries on middle week days in the morning.

8. When I'm laying down to sleep I wonder if I would get more done if I worked all night and slept all day...

You're it! The eight bloggers I choose to tag are:
1. Jack in Xanadu,
2. KH Musing from the Tail of a Comet,
3. KP lounging in the Royal Forest Meadow,
4. Lorie of Colla Voce,
5. Sam in Miscellaneous,
6. RS @ Modern Musings and Toys,
7. Yofis Writes and
8. Naboo at Just Enough Education to Blog.
Hope to see some new posts soon! Here are the rules, if you'd like to participate in the Eight Random Things Blog Tag:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

2 comments:

from the royal fortress meadow said...

Am I allowed to tag some of the same people or do I have to come up with others? I mean I don't know a lot of bloggers, so if I play, I may be tagging random people out in blog-world.
KP

Jack Petersen said...

You're on ...

JB