NaNoWriMo


Hypergraphics of the world, unite!

I'm throwing my hat in the ring. I'm really going to do this.

It seems that the one thing I can do is write like a maniac. but if I do, I may let e-mails slide, I may not fix my gourmet meals, or even eat them...

(Although that pent up anticipation to start could be chanelled toward preparing a month's worth of meals...)

and I may not even answer my phone.

You've been warned! You've been notified! Yes, I will smile politely in conversation if you happen to catch me between chapters. All the while gleaning the moments for the story, and plotting the foundation, the character arc and the dialog - OH! the dialog.

I will, however, post excerpts from the story as I go. If something truly news worthy, or exciting pulls me from this enveloping, 50k word ride, then you will hear about it.

I will celebrate Thanksgiving. But I will not shop on Black friday.

That'a my plan. See you in the papers.

No comments: