HAPPY SEVENTY FIVE!


Well, I just want to shout out to my Dad a happy seventyfifth birthday! In honor of this day, a new blog is opening to commemorate all things Dad. The One and Only Bob.
If you have pictures or stories you want posted here, or you would like to be one of the contibutors to this blog, email me and let me know. If you want to send me more recent pictures than what I have of you with dad, send them too! It's evolving, a work in progress.

All the kids who grew up at my house probably remember having a big frosted cake with candles to blow out. If you could ponder and make your wish, tongue the frosting off the plastic petalshaped candle holders, it was a great birthday. Does anyone else remember that arm-length butcher knife we used to cut the cake? I still picture 50 twitching fingers itching to dip into the icing. It was a bonus if one of the boys didn't slosh purple Kool Aid all over your bag o' gifts. Remember how we all used to play nice? Somethings haven't changed.
Who remembers Dad's favorite kind of cake?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: