Thanks for the Wonderful Day


Mother's Day is one of those days that I fall in love with my family all over again. Not because of the gifts, which were super. A spa day gift box from my daughter, Sam. Gordo gave me my own personal flock of pewter angels (Love Hope Peace Faith). He's seen me drive. He knows I need them. The Chris Tomlin CD is wonderful.

The biggest surprise of the day: A new camera (with which I've been spending a lot of time trying to acquaint myself). As soon as I figure out how to email pictures or download them here, you'll be seeing some amazing stuff. I can't wait! ( Thanks!)

But I fall in love with them because if we spend the day together, we eat great food and generally laugh a lot. They are too funny. I'm blessed to have such a great kid. With her input, she helpsme to be a good mom.
Thanks princess. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome sky!
awesome family!
Love, Susie