What Are Your Favorite Tunes?

I am partial to Kenny G's version of the Chanukah song. I really don't think there's enough songs out there Celebrating Hanukkah on mainstream radio. (Unless you count Adam Sandler's version.)






My daughter tells me every year that she just HAS to hear "Chestnuts", the original version by Nat King Cole, or it isn't a good year. She never seems to tire of it, or Paul Mc Cartney's A Wonderful Christmas Time... this one's for Sam...

If one song really makes it for me, is just about any rendition of I'll be Home for Christmas, even though I haven't been able to for over twenty years. But I am a huge Michael Buble fan... enjoy.




4 comments:

SavageWit said...

I LOVE Adam Sandler's Hanukah Song! But one of my faves is "Run With The Fox" by Chris Squire and Alan White (although the song is often just credited to Yes).

Lefty Sloane said...

just watch that
marijaunukkah!!!

Lefty Sloane said...

I went to You Tube to check out Run with the Fox. Interesting lyrics.

Anonymous said...

Momyyyyyyyy. Thank youuuuuuuu!
I love you.
Sam