Ten Holiday Questions

1. During the holiday season, how do you spend your time?
We wrap a lot of gifts and have friends over.

2. Do you make holiday crafts with your family?
Sometimes we make ornaments.

2. Is there a signature item you always bake,make or prepare?
I used to make toffee until I gave up sugar. Now I bake banana nut bread.

4. Do you call distant family and friends?
Call a sister and brothers and one friend.

5. Do you go to lots of parties?
Not usually. Traveling is pretty dicey.

6.Do you like to cook? If so what?
Love to. Dinner with all the trimmings is my specialty.

7. Do you address and mail out Christmas or Hanukkah cards?
Mostly Christmas cards.

8. What is your most memorable Holiday?
I have several, but spending a little Christmas with both of my daughters together was one I'll cherish.

9. What made it special?
I had just made contact the month before with my eldest daughter after giving her to adoptive parents 23 years before.

10.Did you get a special gift?
Yes, Her prescence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did this on my blog. You may wanna check it out ; ]
love ya