Early Warning

We've been having a lot of fun haven't we? I write most everyday, and you come over and read. It works for me. It felt synergistic, didn't it? I am more disciplined than ever about writing every day.
What you don't yet know, is that 40 days from today, I will have completed my one lap around the sun. I thought it only fair to give you a heads up.
Maybe I'll keep going like this, another lap around the sun.
Maybe I will start another blog... the "Margins Blog". It's for people who leave room in their lives for things to happen. They aren't so duty bound to their schedule, they aren't legalistic about daily attendance... I'm thinking about it and a few other opportunitues. I've been asked to post on the Music and Arts forum and I'd be honered to do that. If all the daily blogging were channelled into filler articles for one year, I might develop an income base. I think it's a worthy goal.
I'm weighing the options. You've been a really faithful reader, so whatever I decide, I promise to let you know. I won't leave you hanging if there is anyway around it, okay?
Of course, if you have an opinion, I'd love to hear it.

No comments: